Kula Farm To Table
The farm has regularly hosted farm to table dinners, some were open to the public and featured the talents of Asbury Parks many wonderful chefs and restaurateurs. Dinners are held inside our greenhouse or in the gardens. The dinners were a great opportunity for participants of the Kula Cafe’s hospitality training program to practice their skills in a more formal setting. All proceeds benefit the farm and it’s programs. Please check our calendar for the next upcoming dinner date.
Celebrity chef program
Would you like to use your talents to support your local community? Consider being our Celebrity Chef for a night!
As a Celebrity Chef you will create the menu for a four course meal (appetizer, salad, entrée and dessert) using locally sourced ingredients and will prepare that meal for up to 24 guests. We’ll provide support staff and kitchen space and will also cover the cost of ingredients. We are happy to source ingredients, under the direction of the Celebrity Chef.
Former Celebrity Chef’s
Earlier chefs that hosted a dinner at the farm are:
- Marilyn Schlossbach – Langosta Lounge (4x)
- Chris Mumford (3x) – Hay Mumford Farms
- Omer Basetemur – Kaya’s Kitchen
- Jennifer Freeman – Jenuinefare
- Dean Schreefer – The Grand Tavern
- Arielle Brown – Taka
- Carey Semprevivo, Melanie Rizzo, Pablo Toxqui – Haute Feast (2x)
- Wendy Escobedo and Josh Wiggins – Chefs Prep
- Asbury Fresh
- Michael Haimowitz – Deal Country Club
- Carol Anne McLaughlin – SweetCarolAnns
- Chef Austin O’Brien and Pitmaster Tom Dunphy – Mutiny BBQ
- Chef Matthew Collins – Chef Collins Events
- Chef Darren Monroe – White Chapel Projects
- Chefs Heather Merriken and Matt Carmona – Talula’s
Support Our Efforts
Your financial donations allow us to continue to provide lifechanging services for the less fortunate of our community.Click Here To Donate