Workshops are held in our garden or greenhouse at 115 Atkins Ave in Asbury Park. Please visit our calendar to see current listings. All workshops are announced on our Instagram and Facebook pages and through our Newsletters, please sign up below.
Most workshops are given by friends of the farm who donate their time and knowledge to share it with the community, we also offer a stipend and reimburse all costs involved. Workshops are a great way to introduce oneself to new ways of growing, cooking, eating and to meet new likeminded people. All workshops are now free and any donations made benefit the farm and it’s programs.
Here is an example of a workshop being held at the farm. Ray Pogwist is discussing one of his passions: Beekeeping! The workshop was held on June 21st 2021.
Current and former workshop hosts and subjects
We very much would like to thank our hosts that have taught in the past.
- Laura Mayer – Backyard Harvest – Herbs and their Benefits
- Douglas Glander – Shore Grow Hydroponics – Growing Microgreens
- Regine Flimlin – Juice Basin – Juicing
- Michele Crosta – MotMotCollective – Kombucha
- Cody Parker – Drop the Beet Farms – Growing Mushrooms
- Norma Tolliver – Main Avenue Galleria – Paint class
- Leslie Feingold – Wildcraft Herb – Elderberry Syrup
- Rob Ziemanis – Sauerkraut
- Andrea Fegan – Little Bites of Joy – Fire Cider
- Ashley McFarland – McFarland Art – Nature printmaking
- Lori Garton – Kula Farm – Gardening series / Kula Homeschool
- Dina Haffner – Kinetric Wellness – Ace These Stretches!
- Christopher Chiapetta – Good Feeling Farms – Processing Cannabis
- Sean Dugan – Family First Health Coach – Healthy Living
- James Montgomery – Shore Nutrition Associates – Good Nutrition
- Matt van Oosterhout – Kula Farm – 5 Gallon Hydroponics
- Deanna Greene – Mushrooms, cultivating and cooking
- Heather Harm – Taste & Technique – Cooking class
- Isabel Brazon – Baila Baila – Spanish Music and dance class for kids.
- Ray Pogwist – Beekeeping
- Teresa Maltz – Kombucha
- Lucy Brinew & Teresa Maltz – Horticulture Holiday Crafts
- Michelle Morey – Long Branch School District – Kula For Kids
- Kelly Stone – Long Branch School District – Kula For Kids
- Natalie Hayes – Asbury Park School District / Kula Farm – Kula After School
- Siarra Morris – Yogi Vibezz – Meditation
Would you like to host the next workshop or have an idea for a new topic? Please reach out to us and share your ideas.
Sign up below to get on our mailing list and to find out more about our upcoming workshops.
Support Our Efforts
Your financial donations allow us to continue to provide lifechanging services for the less fortunate of our community.Click Here To Donate