Workshops are held in our garden or greenhouse at 115 Atkins Ave in Asbury Park. Please visit our calendar to see current listings. All workshops are announced on our Instagram and Facebook pages and through our mailing list, please sign up below.
Most workshops are given by friends of the farm who donate their time and knowledge to share it with the community, we also offer a stipend and reimburse all costs involved. Workshops are a great way to introduce oneself to new ways of growing, cooking, eating and to meet new likeminded people. All workshops are now free and any donations made benefit the farm and it’s programs.
We very much would like to thank our hosts that have taught in the past.
- Laura Mayer – Backyard Harvest – Herbs and their Benefits
- Douglas Glander – Shore Grow Hydroponics – Growing Microgreens
- Regine Flimlin – Juice Basin – Juicing
- Michele Crosta – MotMotCollective
- Cody Parker – Drop the Beet Farms – Growing Mushrooms
- Norma Tolliver – Main Avenue Galleria – Paint class
- Leslie Feingold – Wildcraft Herb – Elderberry Syrup
- Rob Ziemanis
- Andreea Fegan – Little Bites of Joy
- Ashley McFarland – McFarland Art – Nature printmaking
- Lori Garton – Kula Farm – Gardening series: Garden Planning, Composting, Edible Weeds
- Dina Haffner – Kinetric Wellness – Ace These Stretches!
- Christopher Chiapetta – Good Feeling Farms – Cannabizz
- Sean Dugan – Family First Health Coach – Healthy Living
- James Montgomery – Shore Nutrition Associates – Good Nutrition
- Matt van Oosterhout – Kula Farm – 5 Gallon Hydroponics
- Deanna Greene – Mushrooms, cultivating and cooking
- Heather Harm – Taste & Technique – Cooking class
- Isabel Brazon – Baila Baila – Spanish Music and dance class for kids.
- Ray Pogwist – Beekeeping
- Teresa Maltz – Kombucha
Would you like to host the next workshop or have an idea for a new topic? Please reach out to us and share your ideas.
Sign up below to get on our mailing list and to find out more about our upcoming workshops.
Support Our Efforts
Your financial donations allow us to continue to provide lifechanging services for the less fortunate of our community.Click Here To Donate